Free interactive tests for ELLs (Part 2)

This is the second part of my list of websites with brilliant interactive tests written by English teachers for English learners.

English Online - I love this simple site with lots of tests for different exams and a concise explanation of each of the exams.

Parapal Online offers a wide variety of interactive exercises for different levels. It's also possible to choose the font size that suits you best.

The English Speaker is regularly updated and contains plenty of interactive tests for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.

English Club ESL Learning Centre has lots of interactive tests, quizzes and games, plus tips on how to improve your English.

The ICT in FLT hasn't been updated for a long while, but I like this site because it was one of the first that I used with my students.